Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hexagram 01 – Ch’ien / The Creative




hex01 glyphlines Hexagram 01   Chien / The Creative

The Image of Heaven and More Heaven

hex01 image Hexagram 01   Chien / The Creative

Living The Creative
I see the unfolding in the experience of time.
I am aware of the order in the universe,
Knowing that creation is change, Transformation and continual movement.
I bring my potential into being.
I am successful and know that what I am doing
Comes from beyond myself through my Self.

A doubled Heaven is strength and power and duration.
I know that after each creation anew one will follow.

Hexagram One, line one

Nine in the First Place

I am like a hidden dragon and cannot act.
My creative force is still within.
I am not yet recognized.
I remain true to myself uninfluenced
By failure or success
While I wait for my own ripe time.

Hexagram One, line Two

Nine in the Second Place

I am like the light,
Like a dragon in my chosen field.
I am reliable, influencing my environment
Without conscious effort.

Hexagram one, line three

Nine in the Third Place

Creatively active all day, at night I am restless.
Others sleep while I am anxious.
In transition from lowliness to heights of recognition
I must be aware of the demands and Pitfalls of the dawning time.

Hexagram one, nine in the 4th place

Nine in the Fourth Place

Wavering flight . . .
I have reached a transition where free choice is possible.
I can be important in the world
Or stay my private self.
I listen to my soul and do what is right for me.

Hexagram one, nine in the 5th place

Nine in the Fifth Place

I am like a Heavenly Dragon
. . . f l y i n g . . .
My creations are seen in the world with blessings to all.

Hexagram one, line six

Nine in the Last Place

A warning!
I must not be arrogant in my climb.
If I try to fly beyond my power
I will fall and become isolated.


Read More: http://www.ichingmeditations.com/i-ching-hexagrams/hexagram-one-chien-the-creative/

No comments:

Post a Comment