Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hexagram 03 – Chun / Difficulty at the Beginning

hex03 glyphlines Hexagram 03   Chun / Difficulty at the Beginning

The Image of Water Over Thunder

hex03 image Hexagram 03   Chun / Difficulty at the Beginning

The Creative and Receptive unite giving birth to my individuality.
After the storms of confusion and the darkness of not being
The newly born depends on help.

Like a seed, I unravel the code to my uniqueness.
With nature as my guide I struggle to grow and blossom
And fill the world with new creations.

After flowering my task is to let go of the parents of my past
So that I can grow into my new future.

Hexagram 3, line 1

Nine in the First Place

In the beginning when things are still stormy
I cannot force growth.
I humbly await my time and then seek help.

Hexagram 2, line 2

Six in the Second Place

I experience many difficulties and feel hindered.
Every event seems sudden and unexpected.
I wait for a new growth cycle.

Hexagram 3, line 3

Six in the Third Place

I cannot force events ahead of their time.
The seeds of my desire will mature in the future.

Hexagram 3, line 4

Six in the Fourth Place

I seek help.
The seeds of individuality need more nourishment before they can grow
To their power of full development.

Hexagram 3 - line 5

Nine in the Fifth Place

While seeds have bloomed in multiplicity
What I have created is misunderstood.
Others project views of themselves onto me.
The truth wills out and difficulties turn into blessings.

Hexagram 3 - line 6

Six in the Last Place

When difficulties become difficult ties I feel like giving up.
I must remember, like the birds feeding on the sunflower
That I have many seeds and
Only one is needed to recreate myself.


Read More: http://www.ichingmeditations.com/i-ching-hexagrams/hexagram-three-chun-difficulty-at-the-beginning/

No comments:

Post a Comment