Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hexagram 10 – Lü / Treading

Hexagram 10 - glyphLines

The Image of Heaven Over Lake

Hexagram 10 image

My contained power of restraint is released and I tread
Into manner and mode of expression.
Using a creative spirit with joy and humor I develop personality.
I accept my varying and unequal character traits
By giving them expression in appropriate ways.

Moving with strength while treading carefully I handle unknown dangers
Allowing my thinking to be led by deeper intuitions.
I protect myself while pleasing others
As I walk with the mask of a tiger.

Hexagram 10- line 1

Nine in the First Place

Tiger like I move surely on the path … alone.

Hexagram 10 line 2

Nine in the Second Place

Looking straight ahead I go deeper
Into my dark tiger-self as my instincts show the way.

Hexagram 10, line 3

Six in the Third Place

I stumble and do not see clearly when I am swallowed by my persona.
In the weakness of fear my mask of aggression engulfs me.

Hexagram 10, line 4

Nine in the Fourth Place

I feel the strength of powerful animal instincts
Taking care not to confuse myself with the tiger.

Hexagram 10, line 5

Nine in the Fifth Place

I am aware of my wildness and move with it.

Hexagram 10, line 6

Nine in the Last Place

Success in movement is like a hunt or a dance. Power is in the process.
Quality of performance is the result of the care in each step taken.
The tiger, the path nd I are one.


Read More: http://www.ichingmeditations.com/i-ching-hexagrams/hexagram-ten-%e2%80%93-lu-treading/

No comments:

Post a Comment