Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hexagram 11 – T’ai / Peace


Hex11 glyphLines Hexagram 11   Tai / Peace

The Image of Earth Over Heaven

Image for Hexagram 11
After moving like the dance of a tiger I realize I am
That which I have been seeking.
I am in harmony with the natural rhythms of being as
I express my highest creativity.
I am in the center of love, the flowering of my soul.
As each love blooms in the peace of its own nature in its own time
I feel completion in this fusion of the opposites.

image for line one, Hexagram 11

Nine in the First Place

I am the roots and the earth created by the decay of my past blooms.
Only time creates the illusion that soil and flower are not one.

Image for Hexaram 11, line 2

Nine in the Second Place

I walk in the middle.
I am not lured into remaining any one smaller part of my being.
I trust my soul to lead me to wholeness.
I accept imperfections recognizing all phases of life as functions of growth.

Image for Hexagram 11, line 3

Nine in the Third Place

My space exists within the context of limits.
The boundaries of my being are defined by my inner nature.
Centered in awareness I feel the thrust of growth
In the process of change and that all life is defined by death.

Image Hexagram 11, line 4

Six in the Fourth Place

Slowly . . . I approach wholeness
As the polarities within begin to unite.

image for Hexagram 11, Peace, line 5

Six in the Fifth Place

A marriage of the Creative and Receptive
Produces the flower of my psyche,
The seeds of my soul in the peace of love.

Image for Hexagram 11, line 6

Six in the Last Place

Within the laws of change Peace turns to stagnation.
I move to a higher knowing by letting go as
These seeds fall from the center to create the new.


Read More: http://www.ichingmeditations.com/i-ching-hexagrams/hexagram-eleven-tai-peace/

No comments:

Post a Comment